Click to donate or make payment to the Deaf Apostolate
Deaf Apostolate – Financial Support: Financial contributions are welcome to support the following:
- Camp Overbrook: IN SIGN: Summer Religious Education Camp for deaf and hard of hearing children
- Deaf Catholic Newsletter: Quarterly newsletter sent to over 900 families with deaf members
- Reverend Anthony Russo Deaf Leadership Fund: Supports leadership development and faith formation of Deaf Catholic leaders
- The John Smith Fund: Supports the religious education program and activities for youth who are deaf and hard of hearing
Send contribution to the Deaf Apostolate indicating which endeavor you desire to support.
Deaf Teen Program Fundraisers:
Cell Phone Tablet Recycling Fundrasier
Wawa Shorti Hoagie Coupons Fundraiser
Volunteer Opportunities: If you are Deaf or know American Sign Language and want to serve as a Deaf Apostolate volunteer contact the Deaf Apostolate. Consider serving in these ways:
- Weekly Catechist / Teen Youth Group Mentor
- Pastoral Support
- Newsletter Editor
- Social Committee
- Sacramental Preparation
- Summer Camp Volunteer
- Faith In Action Volunteer- includes training as hospice or friendly visitor to the sick or homebound, meals on wheels deliverer, rides to Church and other charitable activities.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact an ICDA Officer.